Laminate Wood is the most common and popular choice when it comes to flooring and it has been in use for decades now. The Laminate Wood Flooring is mainly known for its ease of installation and low budget. You will find many models of Laminate Flooring that is available at a very lower price as compared to the real wood floor.
Earlier, when the Laminate Flooring was first introduced in the market, the quality of the product was very poor and average. But, with the advancement in technology, many upgrades and improvements have been made in Laminate Flooring, thereby you are likely to find some high quality and authentic looking options in the market which can give you feel and performance like real wood. Laminate Flooring may resemble real wood flooring, but you need to bear in mind that it is not real wood.
What is Laminate Hardwood Flooring?
Laminate Hardwood Flooring is the synthetic flooring option for homes and offices. This synthetic and authentic-looking hardwood flooring option was designed to look like stone or wood flooring. The Laminate Flooring is made out of a variety of synthetic layers with core being HDF or high-density fibreboard and this gives it higher stability and optimal structure. The end product is then finished with pictures of bamboo, real wood, and stone. The photograph used is highly detailed and of higher quality. Finally, a final top protective layer is included which makes it water and scratch-resistant. There is some high-quality Laminate Wooden Flooring that is fully waterproof and last for years to come.
You will also find that the installation process of Laminate Flooring is very easy as compared to all other flooring options out there. It can either be floated over the underlayment without the requirement of nails or glue or the planks of laminate floors can simply be clicked and locked together over the subfloor. With professional and careful installation you will find that it looks authentic like real wood. With little maintenance and care you can keep the dirt and scratches at bay and enjoy its benefits for years to come.
Why You Should Choose Laminate Flooring for your Home?
There are many good reasons for investing Laminate Flooring instead of Solid Wood Flooring and some of the reasons are mentioned below.
- The first reason is the pricing as you can find a variety of Laminate Flooring options at much lower pricing compared to the solid wood floors.
- Laminate is the stronger counterpart and hard to wear out quickly, making it the right choice for areas with high traffic as it is can resistant strains and scratches efficiently.
- Ready to install flooring option as it can either be floated directly over the underlayment or simply click and lock the planks over the subfloor
- The superior grade laminate flooring is very high in water-resistant, some of the models are even 100% waterproof and this makes it a good choice for high moisture areas like utility rooms and even bathroom or kitchen
- The good quality Laminate Flooring can also be used with under-floor heating system, but you need to check the manufacturer instruction first and use it properly with right underlayment
- The Laminate Flooring actually demands very minimal maintenance. With simple sweeping, you can remove the dirt and dust accumulation on the floor and have a clean floor in a matter of seconds.
- Laminate Flooring is very hygienic as the dirt and dust can be cleaned and removed quickly and there is no chance of dust build-up
- You will find a variety of Laminate Flooring options in the market with a broad spectrum of color schemes, effects, patterns and styles to blend with the overall decor of the room where it will be installed
- You will also find them in varied plank sizes to suit your preferences and flooring project needs.
So, after considering all these Laminate Wooden Flooring Benefits you might be wondering where to buy the best-rated Laminate Flooring for your home. Well, there are many suppliers of Laminate Flooring in Delhi and NCR, but you must always prefer choosing the one that is reliable and can deliver you quality products at affordable rates. You must never settle with the supplier that comes first to you; instead compare different suppliers and their deals prior to making the final selection. It is important that you consider certain factors before buying like pricing, patterns, styles, color scheme and plank size for the project. Buy the right Laminate Flooring to reap its benefits for years to come.