There is a question that a lot of people face while they are renovating their house. But for those renovating their wood house or making some changes by introducing wooden flooring in their house, it happens a lot of time that they are confused with the fact that which kind of wood they want.
This happens to be a bigger tension for those who are doing it for the first time. They have no clue which one among-st all will give them the best results. Moreover, you need to keep in mind that every flooring has their property and you will find some perks and some demerits in all sort of flooring. Now if you were looking for an article where you get a better insight about engineered hardwood flooring then you are at the right place. Here in this article, we are going to discuss what, how and the best possible ways to use the hardwood flooring to give your house a better touch.
Some points you should keep in mind and in the meanwhile when you are deciding your flooring just check out the trendy Flooring Ideas with Engineered Wood Flooring on BVG site.
- There are two types of hardwood in the market that are circulated all over, one of them is the engineered wood and the other one is solid. Both of them have their own features and they all have their properties. It depends on you as to how would you want your house to look.
- The solid hardwood needs no explanation and almost everybody knows about it and even if they haven’t heard anything about it, they have a pretty good idea with the name. But then, on the other hand, the engineered hardwood is something that would need an explanation for better understanding. You can also check out the engineered wood sheet price available in India.
Common things you should understand about engineered hardwood flooring:
- There are a lot of people who miss interpreting the engineered hardwood with laminated hardwood. And they think that by introducing this wooden flooring they will get shiny flooring which is waterproof and resistant to any spills.
- There are some people and manufacturers who have interchanged it in recent time but you should know that they are entirely different from each other.
- The engineered hardwood is entirely made out of wood whereas when you check out the composition of laminated wood, you would find a good amount of MDF in the core.
- The engineered hardwood flooring is generally made out of plywood base having the veneer of a polished hardwood on top of it. This is the reason that the hardwood is less prone to expansion as well as contraction. You also get to enjoy the new wood sheet while installing it.
- You would find the best-engineered hardwood ranging from 3/8 to 5/8 in thickness and sometimes it can also be 3/4 inch thick. This wood can be engineered in many ways and can also be refinished according to the needs of professionals.
You must also be aware of the cost that would be genuine for you to pay. Now depending on the type of wood, you are installing in your house, the price tag keeps on changing. There are a lot of inexpensive grade products that are available in the market.The engineered wood flooring cost depends on which kind of wood you want to install in your house. Whereas if you check out the better ones, you would definitely have to pay a bigger amount.Usually, the cost of installing engineered hardwood floors is $10 per square foot and at times, even more than that. So in accordance to your choice after knowing every property of the wood you can decide which one will suit you the most and which amongst them will help you get the better result than others. Even if you check out the engineered wood flooring cost in India, you will get the price near about this.